twitstamp.com

Saturday, October 14, 2006

'tis the season to be poor

The holidays sure burn up a gamer's wallet. This years is especially tormentous; there's two hot consoles launching, a multitude of great games to purchase, and of course, gifts for others.

To start off, I wanted to get (but cannot realistically afford):

An upgraded PC
A better laptop
360: Splinter Cell: Double Agent
360: Gears of War
360: Tony Hawk: Project 8
360: FEAR
360: Tiger Woods 2007
360: Final Fantasy Universe
A Wii
Wii: Metroid Prime 3
Wii: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Wii: Trauma Center
A PS3
PS3: Resistance: Fall of Man
PS2: Final Fantasy XII

That's a lot of money. What, a few grand? It really is time for my to upgrade my desktop PC, so I'm working on that right now. The only games I think I'll be able to get to are Splinter Cell and Gears of War. Getting a Wii is still questionable, and a PS3 will be essentially impossible.

This entry is an open invitation to complain/whine/rant about how you will not be able to afford all the things you are looking forward to. The season of giving sure leaves a lot desired to be received.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home