twitstamp.com

Friday, October 13, 2006

Seeking the Ninja?

I know I haven't been as attentive to this blog lately.

My employer moved me out of the server room and onto the floor, so I'm much more accessible to my fellow employees. That means I've been too busy to post anything lately. I hardly even have a chance to peruse the usual blogs.

For now, I'm going to cut out the DS and the PSP during my searches. Not that I said much about them in the last year anyway. I'll try to work something in, as I attempt to fight the man for breaks in opportunity to pursue my hobby.

I've also been trying to work things out with my potential fiance, so we'll see how that goes. Once everything settles down, suicideninja.com should be back to regular updates.

I will bring up one piece of news today. I don't have time to go into my thoughts, but Sony's online offering doesn't sound so bad. I will say that real money pricing is much better in my opinion. Kudos to Sony for maybe doing something right for a change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home