twitstamp.com

Monday, July 02, 2007

Final Fantasy news


There's been several articles on FF that I've been meaning to cover but just have not had the time. Here we go:

FF7: Crisis Core is still coming for the PSP and it's still looking good. Being this game is the sole reason I purchased a PSP...the wait seems like such an eternity.

To satiate our FF-addictions until then, the PSP did get a remake of the original FF. I'm not as pumped about this, but I'll try it out. Final Fantasy has only disappointed me thrice (FF9, FFXI, FFXII). It received decent reviews, although complaints ranged from lack-of-new-content to being disgusted at the number of remakes.

I'm sure there was more, but I'm going to have to cut this short. Final Fantasy, we can't help but love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home