twitstamp.com

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Real life vs gaming - hiatus again?

Tara Nielsen's funeral hit me really hard yesterday. It's been difficult to do much game-related activity ever since I found out about her passing. I tried to get into my usual groove afterwards, but failed for the most part.

After the funeral services, family lunch, and some drinks at the bar, I bought a 360 Elite. I also picked up my copy of Metroid Prime 3. I've not played MP3 yet, and I just checked out 1080p on Bioshock for a minute. I decided to stick with Halo 2 multiplayer as I wanted to avoid any story-oriented gaming that would stir up more emotions. Unfortunately, it's hard to have the gusto right now...so I figure I'm just going to have to take a break and try to enjoy other things.

Most likely, I'll be sticking to my personal blogs for a little while until I work myself through this. Thank you for all of your support, and I promise to return soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home