twitstamp.com

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Better console exclusives VS lists

Okay, okay. I know listing only the 360 exclusive list was a bit premature.

Siliconera pits the Wii, PS3, and 360 exclusive lists against each other. PC ports seem to be excluded here as well. Theses lists have actually become a good way for me to review how soon I'll need to grab the other two consoles.

From the Wii list, I'm looking forward to:
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Super Mario Galaxy
Wii Sports
Biohazard Umbrella Chronicles (aka Resident Evil)
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Swing Golf Pangya
Red Steel

From the PS3 List:
Heavenly Sword
Resistance: Fall of Man
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy Versus XIII

From the 360 list:
Alan Wake
Gears of War
Halo 3
Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect
*Perfect Dark Zero
Too Human
Bioshock
Bullet Witch
*Dead Rising
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition
Kane and Lynch: Dead Men
Tenchu Senran
Project Sylpheed
*Dead or Alive 4
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2
Splinter Cell 5

*I already have these

As I had assumed, the Nintendo Wii will obviously be my next console purchase. A PS3 will have to show me more goods before I'll drop $500 for it. Unless I get a decent tax refund of course. =) Opinions are welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home